- Arts & Culture 7172
- Books in Foreign Languages 152
- Business & Economics 4395
- Computers 2134
- Dictionaries & Encyclopedias 598
- Education & Science 116110
- Abstracts 1116
- Astrology 11
- Astronomy 14
- Biology 33
- Chemistry 5891
- Coursework 15582
- Culture 26
- Diplomas 2359
- Drawings 1188
- Ecology 28
- Economy 320
- English 987
- Entomology 2
- Ethics, Aesthetics 21
- For Education Students 31426
- Foreign Languages 51
- Geography 19
- Geology 17
- History 264
- Maps & Atlases 37
- Mathematics 16743
- Musical Literature 7
- Pedagogics 203
- Philosophy 176
- Physics 16253
- Political Science 120
- Practical Work 171
- Psychology 464
- Religion 49
- Russian and culture of speech 56
- School Textbooks 68
- Sexology 68
- Sociology 43
- Summaries, Cribs 681
- Test Answers 57
- Tests 20574
- Textbooks for Colleges and Universities 205
- Theses 199
- To Help Graduate Students 23
- To Help the Entrant 97
- Vetting 396
- Works 50
- Информатика 15
- Engineering 3372
- Esoteric 933
- Fiction 3265
- For Children 334
- House, Family & Entertainment 2305
- Law 2677
- Medicine 1214
- Newspapers & Magazines 385
- Security 251
- Sport, Tourism 1007
- Website Promotion 626
English, option 2
Content: 41213195856107.rar 40,99 kB
Задание 1. Перепишите предложения. Вставьте инфинитив в нужной форме и переведите предложение на русский язык.
1.The firm’s revenue for its third quarter is reported … to $ 17 million from $ 14.2 million. (to climb)
A. to have climbedC. to have been climbedE. to climb
B. to be climbedD. to be climbingF. to have been climbing
2.The plan will be discussed at the meeting … on June 26. (to hold)
A. to hold C. to be holdingE. to have held
B. to be heldD. to have been heldF. to have been holding
3.If our main competitor goes bankrupt we would like … our market share. (to increase)
A. to have increasedC. to be increasingE. to increase
B. to have been increasedD. to have been increasingF. to be increased
Задание 2. Перепишите предложения, поставьте частицу to, где необходимо. Объясните причину отсутствия частицы to. Переведите предложение на русский язык.
1.Partnership contract may … include distribution of profits, fiscal responsibilities, and a specific length of time during which the partnership is in effect.
2.We expect the consignment … come in time.
3.We saw the ship … go out of the port.
Задание 3. Перепишите предложения. Измените их, используя Infinitive вместо подчёркнутых слов. Переведите полученное предложение на русский язык.
1.The owner of business was astonished when he heard that extra wages had not been covered by the profits.
2.The manager was the last who left the shop.
3.There was no site in this area where he could place a new department store.
Задание 4. Перепишите предложения. Замените сложные предложения или группы предложений простыми предложениями с инфинитивным оборотом Complex Object. Переведите полученное предложение на русский язык.
1.Will you be able to fulfill all contract obligations? I’d like to know it.
2.They are good partners. I believed it.
3.Our order will receive most attention. We expected it.
Задание 5. Перепишите предложения. Закончите их, используя "for-to-Infinitive Construction". Переведите предложение на русский язык.
1.I have arranged (you; on this business trip; to go).
2.You attitude made it difficult (to get; he; a discount).
3.It is not the right time (into this market; we; break).
Задание 6. Перепишите предложения с Complex Subject. Вставьте сказуемое в нужной форме и переведите предложение на русский язык.
1.They … to have reduced their energy consumption in the inquiry period. (to prove)
2.We … to be making very good progress. (to appear)
3.The problem … to have occurred during the night. (to seem)
Задание 7. Перепишите предложения, подчеркните инфинитивные обороты. Определите, какой инфинитивный оборот употреблён в предложении. Переведите предложение на русский язык, обращая внимание на форму инфинитива
1. They want the worker with the longest continuous service to have the first chance at relevant promotions, be the last one laid off, and be the first one recalled from lay off..
2. He looks tired. He seems to have been working all night.
3. It wasn’t easy for the management to make the decision about manufacturing new products under such circumstances.
Задание 8. Выберите правильный вариант перевода выделенной части предложения. Переведите предложение на русский язык.
1.The society employing scarce productive resources produces various goods and services.
2.The society choosing scarce productive resources distributes them among various competing groups and individuals.
3. Dr. Greenspan is very much a fighter against inflation and feels that the government, spending much, must cut down social programs.
Задание 9. Выберите нужную форму Participle I. Переведите предложение на русский язык.
1. The firm directs the financial resources on the development of production … regardless of the system being used.
2. The shareholders … the new company appoint a director for the next four years
3. Today the Russian economy is an integral part of the world economy. … against inflation.
Task 10. Rewrite the sentences. Replace the highlighted part of the sentence appropriate form of Participle I. Turn the proposals received in Russian.
1. Even welfare-state countries such as Norway and Sweden, which rely mostly on government business for wealth, have economics problems.
2. People and businesses respond to the marketplace changes which are determined by prices.
3. There are now many branches of economics, which has developed rapidly.
Task 11. Rewrite the sentences. Determine which form of the verb is highlighted word: Participle II or Past Simple. Move the proposals received in Russian.
1. Some countries largely controlled resource allocation.
2. Norway and Sweden relied on government business for wealth.
3. When we use the term mixed economy, we usually apply to economies with both collectivism and free enterprise.
Task 12. Rewrite the sentences. Insert Participle I and Participle II. Turn suggestions on the Russian language.
1. Economics is the subject ... the problem of how society chooses to employ scarce productive resources. (To study)
2. Every society ... scarce productive resources, must know how to produce various goods and services. (To employ)
3. Planning committees ... under the collectivism system provided the answers to central questions of economics. (To appoint)
Task 13. Rewrite the proposals involved emphasize speed. Put a proposal on the Russian language, paying attention to the form of the sacrament.
1. During the recession, the government had the social spending cut.
2. The president is having the shareholders' meeting arranged next Monday.
3. They hear us working for this company.
Task 14. Rewrite the sentences. Determine what the highlighted word: Participle I, Gerund, Verbal Noun. Put a proposal on the Russian language.
1. Business activity is the act of making goods or creating services for human wants.
2. Landing money and trading stocks relate to the securing capital for business activities.
3. Other forms of business include merchandising.
Task 15. Rewrite the proposals emphasize gerundive momentum. Turn suggestions on the Russian language, paying attention to the form of the gerund.
1. We do not insist on our returning there at once.
2. It was very important to prevent inflation skyscraping the prices.
3. He was surprised at her coming in time.
Task 16. Read the text and do the job
I. In 1987, Fortune magazine said that mere management is not enough anymore. What was needed, it said, were executives who can transform organizations and create the corporate future. It called these new managers leaders because they had to do more than manage. Leadership involves creating a vision for others to follow, establishing corporate values \u200b\u200band ethics, and transforming the way the organization does business so it is more effective and efficient. Managers work within organizational boundaries. Leaders set those boundaries and constantly change the organization to meet new challenges.
II. Autocratic. Autocratic leadership involves making managerial decisions without consulting others, and implies power over others. Many businesspeople who are sport leaders seem to use rather successfully and autocrat
1) Copy in your notebook, and I put the writing of the text.
2) Find the words in the text to the following definitions:
A. The style of leadership when objectives are set by employees.
B. Situations when absolute obedience is necessary.
C. A person who set boundaries and constantly change the organization to meet new challenges.
1) Answer the questions using information from the text.
2) In which part of the text says
3) Determine whether the proposal: true, false, or no text on this information
4) Determine the main idea of \u200b\u200bthe text
B. Process of making a decision.
C. Managerial skills.
|1 month||3 months||12 months|